Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A year has gone by...

A year so fast has gone by. In a month time, I will be graduating to be staff nurse. Looking back, many things have changed. I have slowly clearly define the line between work and rest. It was difficult as you have to review who you are to others whom I'm too shy to review to. I have to be honest with myself and hoping to gain some understanding from whom been there.

The next change : I have to protect myself from people who take advantages of my kindness. In the past, I worked in an environment where we treat each other with sincerity and truth. You never hesitate to help and gave your all. Now living in a world of sin and self, you wonder if those kindness is worth extending to. People used you to their advantage, either to escape from a mistake or to gain some credit. Sincerity and truth I still freely gave, giving kindness to earn some trust-one of my way of surviving this world. Isn't that the love Jesus has been sharing with us through his life.

No comments: