In early July, together with a team of three, I attended a student conference in Korea. Over 8000 students and 400 staff from all over Korea attended this yearly conference. This trip helped me gain an understanding of what a movement means. My heart was inspired and my vision enlarged by what I see and heard. One primary purpose of our trip was to learn from the conference team how to organized a big scale conference for 8000 people. The operation director showed us behind the scenes work such as stage set up, food distribution and pre-preparation for the conference. My impressions of the Korean after our seven days of visit are: They are people who prayed with great passion and sincerity and possess a big heart to bless others. I was deeply blessed by their servanthood and hospitality toward us.
Sunday, February 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment