Eight months ago, I was asked to coach a new staff who will be undergoing eight months of GCTC (Great Commission Training Center) training. It has been an enjoyable times relating and understanding her (Irene) through the whole process. We both came from a single parent family so we shared some common struggles. Both of us loved to take pictures, this is one of the skill we had been learning from one another. What I learnt from her was her frankness to express her feeling and struggles. It was the first time I failed someone from a checkout. It was hard at the beginning as it was our first checkout but after some thought I realized it will be a great benefit to her future ministry. My desire for her was to be developed to be a spiritual leader who understand what she is teaching and using her changed life to inspire other to love God.
On 2nd April, it will mark the end of the training for her. It will be a day when she together with the eight others will be commission to discharge the duty that has been given to them: To preach the word in season and out of season...
On 2nd April, it will mark the end of the training for her. It will be a day when she together with the eight others will be commission to discharge the duty that has been given to them: To preach the word in season and out of season...

No comments:
Post a Comment