Saturday, April 02, 2005

We Love Thailand Project

On 9th April, I will be travelling to Phuket, Thailand for a week to join a team from CBN(Christian Boardcast Network) to organise a children camp for 500-600 kids in Phang Nga. Thailand Campus Crusade for Christ had set up this project after the tsunami hit Phuket last Dec 26. The program will be organised by three group of people: CBN, We love Thailand Project team and YWAM(Youth with A Mission). I hope to use this opportunity to gain a learning experience in organising a children camp for such big group. At this trip I will also be sourcing out for oversea opportunity for community services.

I will need about $400 to meet the expenses throughout the trip. If you would like to support me financially, you can contact me through this email:limtintin@yahoo.com.sg

I will need your prayers too.
  1. A safe journey throughout the trip.
  2. Effective ways to minister to the children and those who has lost their family members.
  3. A refreshing trip.
http://www.thaiccc.org/welovethailand_en.htm

No comments: