Sunday, January 21, 2007
11 more days
... i will be ending my service with Campus Crusade for Christ. Its been nine years and six month. another four more month i will reached ten years of service... but I will be leaving on 31st Jan. Leaving with joy knowing that the Lord is the one whom I have set my heart and mind for this departure. When I first started, I thought my calling to Campus Crusade for Christ is for life. I will find my soulmate here, serve oversea as a missionary till my last breath...however as years go the Lord begin to show me otherwise. Whenever a staff leave, I wonder why they leave. I know many left because of God's call toward other area of ministry. Some left because of some disagreement with the leadership. I told the Lord if I were to leave crusade one day, I do not want to leave because of conflict with leadership. Let me leave with Your calling for His plan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment