Hi everyone,
Thank you for prayers... I feel love and touch by all of the acts of love by your sms knowing that someone is praying for me. Thanks those who came visit at the hospital to speak on my behalf and helping me find comfort in a unfamiliar environment.
I had a 2-hour operation by a senior consultant. The GA really put me to sleep by the time I woke up I was already out of the theater awaken by the voice of the nurses.
Thank God for a nurse in the operating theater who seek to comfort me when I was all alone lying on the theater bed waiting for the doctor to arrived.
The doctor was pleased to inform me that the operation was successful. They removed all the ranula (the lump form by the saliva) and to their surprised they discovered more down at my throat which is where it started. My condition has also become a case study to the younger doctor. I was shocked when 10 doctors walk to my bed with my doctor. They were listening to the explanation giving to me and taking turn to look at my wound. (hmm only find this in drama.)
Its was painful and the wound was swelling. I have difficulty swallowing my saliva and speak. I was thankful that the swelling well down today and I started to talk and eat some soft food.
I was discharged yesterday and now I am back home, thank you once again.
with love
tintin

No comments:
Post a Comment